Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Chavez Jr. - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs, Chavez Jr. - Face To Face at Final Presser

Jacobs, Chavez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fight Season on DAZN closes out the year with a stacked card featuring Daniel Miracle Man' Jacobs making his super middleweight debut at 168 lbs. against Mexican star Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on Friday, Dec. 20 at the Talking Stick Resort Arena. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

[Click Here To Read More]

Funny what can happen when you have a name... You can make money boxing, even though you suck and fail drug tests. You can also become prime minister of Canada even if you're dumb as fack!

Comment

Jacobs should win easy but Chavez has a hard chin so it will not be by KO....

Comment

Eddie Hearn better be careful before he gets his Promotional licenses revoked stateside; Which includes venues in both California, Nevada and New York.

Comment

Jacobs by lopsided beat down and eventual stoppage.

Comment

Haven't seen Chavez Jr with that look in his eyes since he stepped in the Ring with Andy Lee back in the day, when Freddie Roach was training him.
            If Chavez Jr makes the weight I expect him to put on a great performance against Jacobs,, I know everyone on this Forum thinks otherwise, but that is my opinion.

Comment

I have a very bad feeling that the bum is going to Ko Danny. Just a bad feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                I have a very bad feeling that the bum is going to Ko Danny. Just a bad feeling.
                hahahaha the bum.. crap.. i have the same feeling..

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  I do to lol

Comment

Happy for Danny to get the payday. Unless he fights like a total ****** he beats the dog**** out of Junior. I hope Junior shows up and makes a fight of it though.

Comment

Working...
                    X