Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo TV Card Shuffled After Rigo-Solis Cancelation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harrison-Charlo TV Card Shuffled After Rigo-Solis Cancelation

Sensational 2016 U.S. Olympian Karlos Balderas takes on Mexico's Rene Tellez Giron in an eight-round lightweight match as the opener of FOX PBC Fight Night live in primetime and on FOX Deportes this Saturday, December 21 at Toyota Arena in Ontario, California at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. ET.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't this Karlos Balderas the same Karlos who signed to Richard Schaeffer right after the 2016 Olympics?? Why isn't Richard promoting this event??
    Whatever happened to Richard and his Ringstar Sports promotion outfit??
    Seems like Al Haymon hasn't been giving him any promotion gigs so he's MIA,...??

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
      Isn't this Karlos Balderas the same Karlos who signed to Richard Schaeffer right after the 2016 Olympics?? Why isn't Richard promoting this event??
      Seems like Al Haymon hasn't been giving him any promotion gigs so he's MIA,...??
      Good questions. In for answers

Comment

Haymon seems to have cut him and DiBella out. He has Tom Brown and TGB doing most of the events, Ellerbe doing the rest. Probably for the best, there is no need for half a dozen promoters.

Comment

That sucks. I was looking forward to Rigo-Solis

Comment

Schaefer seems content with just putting his fighters on other promoters' cards and letting them put in all the effort. I've never actually heard of Ringstar doing their own events.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Haymon seems to have cut him and DiBella out. He has Tom Brown and TGB doing most of the events, Ellerbe doing the rest. Probably for the best, there is no need for half a dozen promoters.
              Yes I've noticed that too. Dibella seems to be working with Eddie Hearn and Bob Arum now. I wondered what was the reason for Al Haymon cutting out DiBella and Schaeffer if indeed that's what actually happened....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                Schaefer seems content with just putting his fighters on other promoters' cards and letting them put in all the effort. I've never actually heard of Ringstar doing their own events.
                You make great points. I've seen Ringstar do co-promotion events but never their own. Seems like Richard isn't as enthusiastic about boxing as he once was...

Comment

Meow mix

Let's go Harrison Lions don't meow 😂

Comment

Working...
                  X