Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fujimoto Warns Daniel Dubois: I Also Have Punching Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fujimoto Warns Daniel Dubois: I Also Have Punching Power

PROUD JAPANESE HEAVYWEIGHT Kyotaro Fujimoto has unveiled a patriotic new hairdo at an airport in Tokyo as he begins his journey to London. Whilst surely hoping to avoid a close shave with the explosive power of Dynamite' Dubois on Saturday night at the Copper Box, he was clearly happy to let his barber loose with the clippers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

If this jap had a good coach then I'm sure he could do something good. But those parts of world I think no good coaches.l
      This in no inohue

Comment

I hope the odds are good enough to bet on a 1st round knockout win for Dubois.

Comment

LOL, I punch hard so PLEASE be careful, The Japanese stay polite even with the prefight talking, An American Boxer would never say please be careful, an American would be more like I punch hard and I am knocking you out.

Comment

The only thing Fujimoto should be warning Dubois about is Saki (however you spell it) as I hear it can get one quite intoxicated... Fujimoto is a HW who fights trialhorses at home for regional belts & makes a good living doing it. Solomon Huamono knocked this guy out.

Comment

Kyotaro was always a fun guy to follow in K-1 but his boxing career is a bit lackluster. He can punch though, that's true. Or, at least he used to could. I'm not sure if it's just the new sport and he's been adjusting or if Kyotaro just doesn't have it in him to get up to speed with boxing's far higher level focus on posture fighting than what is found in K-1.

Anyway, I'd love to see Kyotaro get a win, but, I'm thinking Daniel's gonna knocking him out in the mid to late rounds. I'm just not sold on Fuji's ability to dance. Don't reckon he's got the steps down.

Comment

East Asians ain’t known to fight in HW class...they smallish. My money is on Dubios knocking this Jap out in 3.

Comment

Dubois isn't going anywhere. Warren is bad for his career putting him in against bums

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                    East Asians ain’t known to fight in HW class...they smallish. My money is on Dubios knocking this Jap out in 3.
                    I'm sure if Japan took boxing as serious as karate or judo, sumo,raemon noodles sushi or karaoke
                    They would have a heavyweight champ. But I thought this jap was originally an opponent for dillian whyte
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-17-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X