Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Teofimo Lopez Come Together - Up Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Teofimo Lopez Come Together - Up Next?

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Teofimo Lopez (15-0, 12 KOs) blasted out Richard Commey (29-2, 26 KOs) in two rounds to capture the IBF lightweight world title. (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

Hey Lomasexual, what do you think about this?

Comment

Lopez ain’t ready. Commey was a step up fight for him but not a taste of elite opponents. Lomachenko is elite. I keep saying they shouldn’t make this fight but looks like Lopez is rushing for it so that’s on him if he loses and his rise takes a hit. Gotta fight the best one at a time, step by step.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lopez ain’t ready. Commey was a step up fight for him but not a taste of elite opponents. Lomachenko is elite. I keep saying they shouldn’t make this fight but looks like Lopez is rushing for it so that’s on him if he loses and his rise takes a hit. Gotta fight the best one at a time, step by step.
        No, the best fight the best, even multiple times.

Just like the generation before did it. No cherry picking or strategic matchmaking to fool the public.

Best fight the best, last man standing takes all.

Comment

Loma vs Lopez in 2020

Comment

Looking forward to this one!

Comment

Originally posted by gromalle View Post
              I think it is brilliant.

Lopez did - in fact he exceeded - what I said he needed to do in order to earn a shot at Loma.

He fought his first genuine top class fighter, and he demolished him. Great work.

Now he has given me a fight to really look forward to. I had been kind of bored by the idea of Loma taking on the winner of Lopez/Commey. I'm sure not bored now. This is awesome.

Only 4 more months to go. Sit up and take notice, because this is gonna be worth waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                No, the best fight the best, even multiple times.

Just like the generation before did it. No cherry picking or strategic matchmaking to fool the public.

Best fight the best, last man standing takes all.
                Absolutely.

But...Lopez is not the best. He has beaten one good fighter now.

Before we go start claiming he’s “the best”...maybe we should see him vs the other top rated Lightweights like Haney, Campbell, Easter, Fortuna, Barthelemy.

This won’t be a case of the best fighting the best at all.

Comment

Now am pumped for this fight. Lopez did exactly what we asked of him. He went in there and destroy a world champion in his 15th fight. And now the Lomachenko call out can be justified and the fight can be made a reality.

Comment

Immaturity

Originally posted by gromalle View Post
                    What is it with the immature anti-loma crowd. Loma's fans don't resort to name calling, but the anti loma fans, a few in a room, are childish and almost impossible to hold a dialogue with, no normal breaking down of opponents and opinions. No, it's just about as dumb and crude as Teofimo and his father display in almost every video. I guess alike attracts alike. With that display of conduct, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, anti-loma fans are either Teo or Haney fans. in majority of cases. You can detect that via their series of posts. But Lomasexual? Freudian slip? Do you subconsciously want to grease the old monkey with men? You know what they say, the ones who come out strong calling names and bullying, are secretly ashamed of their own wanting to suck a dick. What are you trying to say? Or are you denigrating ****sexuals. because it's easy to do? You that insecure? It's okay to dump on gays, but if you tried that on a race, it wouldn't be okay. You're picking your area to be a complete bully and fool. I'd kick your ass, if I ran across you. I'm not obliged to not fight you as the pros are. Being pros and all. But the way we deal with immature kids who call other kids names and try to bully them is s beat the **** out of them. Someone has to be the Dexters in the room. Stick and stones and all, we just shut your types up. Your types hide behind keyboards and call out immature names and state hyperbolic nonsensical facts. Don't try that in person with me. I'd kick your ass, I would. Only one way to make you grow up. Talk won't work it appears. Common sense won't work. Knocking the stuffing out of you, that sets the boundaries.
                    Last edited by TarasMarcenko; 12-15-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X