Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Gets Revenge, Decisions Vladimir Nikitin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Gets Revenge, Decisions Vladimir Nikitin

NEW YORK This time, the judges gave Michael Conlan the credit he deserved and then some. The undefeated featherweight prospect defeated rival Vladimir Nikitin by unanimous decision in their 10-round fight Saturday night to avenge his outrageous Olympic loss three years ago. Though Conlan came on late in their fight, it was Nikitin who seemingly deserved better than he got on the scorecards at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn good fight! First fight I saw from him that I was highly entertained with

Comment

The judge that scored it 100-90 needs to walk away. As for Conlan, he’s not going anywhere after going life and death with a fighter who shouldn’t even be fighting at that weight class. Conlan has no punch, and not great defense other than holding. The bigger fighters in the division stop him easily.

Comment

it was a brawl. Conlan need some more polishing. Seems like a humble dude.

Comment

Anybody got a link to that fight; I don't got the moneiz to afford the overpriced british broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
            Anybody got a link to that fight; I don't got the moneiz to afford the overpriced british broadcast.
            Can you lot get the ESPN+ app back home?

Comment

Nikitin came to win good effort by him.Conlan is a decent fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Can you lot get the ESPN+ app back home?
                I don't want to download that chit, just link me to whatever website you brits use.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Nikitin came to win good effort by him.Conlan is a decent fighter
                  Conlan is a bum; he'll get beat by any decent fighter at featherweight or junior lightweight.

Comment

Conlan is struggling. He's winning but not improving. Getting in shape isn't a whole srategy. No lateral movement, nothing new, just enough to win, vs some low level competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X