No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Richard Commey - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Richard Commey - Ready For War

Teofimo Lopez, Richard Commey Weights Photos Gallery - Top Rank on ESPN returns to the big house at Madison Square Garden, the historic "Mecca of Boxing", this Saturday, December 14, for a live presentation of a special tripleheader headlined by pound-for-pound undefeated king, Terence "Bud" Crawford (35-0, 26 KOs), defending his WBO welterweight world title against mandatory challenger, Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas (21-0-1, 17 KOs). (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

They both look fit and healthy.

Commey really looks longer, I wonder if he will be able to use that to his advantage.

Comment

Lopez will be in for a real fight on this one.

Comment

This is going to be a good fight. I keep flip flopping on who will win. I think I will go with commey.

Comment

I see a killer on the left and pretender on the right. Hope we will never hear Lopez again in his life.

Comment

We will find out if Lopez is the Real Deal.. If Lopez Wins this fight in spectacular fashion it will make for a Great Unification with Loma.

Comment

Lopez is mentally healthy...stops commey ....war teofimo!!!!

Comment

I can definitely see Commey outworking Lopez but getting shafted on the cards; SD loss.

Comment

Commey will drill Lopez.
                  War Commey !!!

Comment

Commey looks terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                    X