Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: When I Beat Crawford - I'm One of World's Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: When I Beat Crawford - I'm One of World's Best!

WBO welterweight world champion Terence "Bud" Crawford is taking no chances when he returns to New York's Madison Square Garden Saturday evening in the main event position. Crawford (35-0, 26 KOs) will make the third defense of his welterweight crown against mandatory challenger Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas (21-0-1, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

You won't last 3 rounds with Bud if you can't even best Robinson lmao. #Cherrypickedbum

Comment

Easier said then done Mean Machine. This guy is going to try landing a big overhand right on Crawford when he pulls back.

Comment

If Crawford decides to stay in the pocket and trade with Kava it'll be a short night for Bud, Crawford better get a new bike and be Joshua in their rematch with Ruiz

Comment

Crawford is no Joshua for sure.

Comment

Crawford won't do anything without a good reason, as usual he will spend a few rounds assessing the opposition then he'll start to work on Kava knowing how he will react. After a few more rounds it will be KO time.

Comment

I've never heard of Egijidus but at least he has an unbeaten record, even if a padded one. This is what the pbc fighters like Crawford and the middleweight Charlo are going to have to keep on doing; fight who you can get, keep winning and maybe before their careers are over the big fight will happen.

Comment

My apologies, error message. I meant Charlo and Crawford, one is pbc and one top rank fighter, but in their divisions, the better opponents are in opposing stables, networks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                  You won't last 3 rounds with Bud if you can't even best Robinson lmao. #Cherrypickedbum
                  Call me crazy but I thought Robinson looked pretty damned decent against josh kelly. I see Kavaliauskas making it to the mid to late rounds, then Bud turning up the heat (1 round ko incoming now )

Comment

Should be a competitive fight.I think the Joshua and Ruiz fight left a bad taste in everybody mouth just a huge let down but this fight should put a band aid on that and give us the healing we need lol

Comment

Working...
                    X