Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Grinds Hard For Jean Pascal Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Badou Jack Grinds Hard For Jean Pascal Title Clash

Badou Jack Training Camp Photos Gallery - Two-division world champion Badou Jack showed off his skills and previewed his upcoming title fight at a Las Vegas media workout Tuesday as he prepares to take on WBA Light Heavyweight Champion Jean Pascal Saturday, December 28 live on SHOWTIME from the award-winning State Farm Arena in Atlanta in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)

[Click Here To Read More]

I like both guys.

Will be a hard watch for me.

Comment

One of the few real fighters left. Too bad he's out of his prime now but definitely looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Good fight! I got Pascal by MD.

Comment

Pascal going to knock jack the f out

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            Pascal going to knock jack the f out
            Leave the drugs alone, bro. Lol

Comment

I want Badou Jack to win this. but I'm not confident in his ability to do more than just enough to get what he thinks is enough to get a decision.

Comment

Davis isn’t close to the hottest attraction, PBC coughing up the rhetoric like used car salesmen for this one.
                Gamboa hasn’t been a real threat in years.

Although I like Jack, he’s come up short in his last few fights, I can’t see him getting past the tough journeyman for the WBA ‘vanilla’ title.
                Bivol is the real champ, and I only care about him fighting Beterbiev, Buatsi, and Canelo pi**ing off back to 160

Comment

Interesting fight to close up the year... Rejuvenated Pascal might have what it takes to get away with that one...

Comment

Working...
                  X