Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov Faces Hassan N'dam This Friday in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fedor Chudinov Faces Hassan N'dam This Friday in Russia

The last time Fedor Chudinov fought a Frenchman, it almost cost him a victory. A year and a half ago, the former Super WBA super middleweight champion was extremely lucky (showing it in a confused face expression afterwards) to get a borderline robbery decision over Nadjib Mohammedi on the undercard of the WBSS Season 1 Finale between Murat Gassiev and Olexander Usyk. Chudinov escaped with a split decision by way of extremely differing scorecards (116-112 and 115-113 for the Russian, 118-111 for the Frenchman).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Agrba is an interesting prospect, very unconventional, unorthodox boxer, changes stances all the time, uses ring and moves a lot, real nightmare for the refs in the ring, look forward to see this guy as a pro

Comment

It get's to a point where fans and organizations both

need to be honest and save these washed up fighters from serious damage. Both should retire!

Comment

I actually like both of these fighters, and a one time both were legitimate - though never great - titleholders. That time is now well in the past with N'Dam now surely on the edge of retirement and Fedor never having looked the same since getting beaten nearly senseless on his feet by Groves.

Still, I reckon it's got the makings of a pretty nice fight and I had a soft spot for both these guys so I'm give it a watch for sure.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-10-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Gotta agree with (hitmanjosh).
          N'dam is too willing to take a punch. There's a time where someone can take one too many..

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            I actually like both of these fighters, and a one time both were legitimate - though never great - titleholders. That time is now well in the past with N'Dam now surely on the edge of retirement and Fedor never having looked the same since getting beaten nearly senseless on his feet by Groves.

Still, I reckon it's got the makings of a pretty nice fight and I had a soft spot for both these guys so I'm give it a watch for sure.
            Chudinov got a UD win

Comment

Working...
            X