Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua Avenges Andy Ruiz Loss - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua Avenges Andy Ruiz Loss - HUGE Gallery

Anthony Joshua OBE (23-1, 21 KOs) recaptured his position as the unified World Heavyweight Champion with a masterful unanimous decision victory over Andy Ruiz Jr (33-2, 22 KOs) in a rematch that captured the world's attention. In front of thousands of rabid fans at the Diriyah Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Joshua exacted his revenge against Ruiz, who six months ago dethroned the undefeated kingpin in epic fashion at Madison Square Garden in New York. (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Josh harpooned that whale.

Comment

Happy for AJ, good job sir

Comment

AJ got for revenge for the humiliating whipping Ruiz gave him by running from his obese opponent.

Comment

Aj looks fuking wild in that last photo great shots.

Comment

Congrats brotha

Comment

I thought about clicking but if I wanna see a man run away I rather watch Forrest Gump, at least he had a personality

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Ruiz looks like he needs to be rushed to a hospital, and i'm not talking about the fight.

Comment

Great pictures. Joshua put on a master class. Nice to see the respect shown between them too. So happy for Joshua!

Comment

Working...
                  X