Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Michael Hunter Battle To a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Michael Hunter Battle To a Draw

Povetkin, Hunter Fight Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua OBE (23-1, 21 KOs) recaptured his position as the unified World Heavyweight Champion with a masterful unanimous decision victory over Andy Ruiz Jr (33-2, 22 KOs) in a rematch that captured the world's attention. In front of thousands of rabid fans at the Diriyah Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Joshua exacted his revenge against Ruiz, who six months ago dethroned the undefeated kingpin in epic fashion at Madison Square Garden in New York. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good competitive fight. I hope they do it again on the next AJ undercard.

Comment

Great fight. Should be rematched.

Comment

Povetkin showing his age. In his prime he KO's Hunter. I like Pov but he should hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
          Povetkin showing his age. In his prime he KO's Hunter. I like Pov but he should hang it up.
          He is showing his age but Hunter is pretty damn good too. Povetkin would have no issues with a workrate of a Whyte, Ortiz, etc.

Povetkin definitely edged it in my opinion, especially if we count that missed KD when he sent Hunter down onto the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
            On drugs he KO's Hunter.
            Fixed that for you

Comment

Working...
            X