No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andy Ruiz Reacts To His Loss To Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andy Ruiz Reacts To His Loss To Anthony Joshua

Andy Ruiz Video Interview - In the biggest Heavyweight fight of the decade, Anthony Joshua OBE (23-1, 21 KOs) recaptured his position as the unified World Heavyweight Champion with a masterful unanimous decision victory over Andy Ruiz Jr (33-2, 22 KOs) in a rematch that captured the world's attention.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well he's been boxing since he was 6 and he knew he can not fight with that much weight and he knew Joshua would come to box, to me I believe this is all a bigger plan to protect Joshua from Fury and Wilder, next fight is Cruiserweight Usyk who should not be fighting a HW like Joshua at this point and after he beats Usyk Hearn and Joshy will surprise us with a 3rd fight against Ruiz jr, but this time Ruiz will take it serious by taking care of his weight etc etc. Look at him eat before the fight yesterday, he's eating Pizza hours before the fight, that means he did not care about winning or losing because he was promised a big 3rd payday. Hearn and Joshua are a fkn joke, as much as I dislike wilder at least he had the balls to fight Fury and he will do it again even tho Fury toyed with him.

Comment

Wilder is fearless and he is not after the big money!?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Well he's been boxing since he was 6 and he knew he can not fight with that much weight and he knew Joshua would come to box, to me I believe this is all a bigger plan to protect Joshua from Fury and Wilder, next fight is Cruiserweight Usyk who should not be fighting a HW like Joshua at this point and after he beats Usyk Hearn and Joshy will surprise us with a 3rd fight against Ruiz jr, but this time Ruiz will take it serious by taking care of his weight etc etc. Look at him eat before the fight yesterday, he's eating Pizza hours before the fight, that means he did not care about winning or losing because he was promised a big 3rd payday. Hearn and Joshua are a fkn joke, as much as I dislike wilder at least he had the balls to fight Fury and he will do it again even tho Fury toyed with him.
        Yeah and little green men just walked through my door and sat down at breakfast with me.
        Ruiz was schooled and Joshua played the prefect card on how to beat Ruiz.
        Discipline is the golden rule in remaining at the top and Ruiz just by looking at his actions way before the fight showed he has poor focus...I suppose Joshua delivered that pizza as well....GTFOH

Comment

All im hearing is excuses

Comment

AJ outboxed a blimp. Everybody saw him finessing a balloon. But he boxed well? All he did was play keep away and Andy looked fat, so he lost.

Comment

Where's the video?

Comment

It's what happens when a broke person runs into a little bit of money.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Yeah and little green men just walked through my door and sat down at breakfast with me.
                  Ruiz was schooled and Joshua played the prefect card on how to beat Ruiz.
                  Discipline is the golden rule in remaining at the top and Ruiz just by looking at his actions way before the fight showed he has poor focus...I suppose Joshua delivered that pizza as well....GTFOH
                  Why you upset with me, I didn't tell joshua to duck wilder and fury, well like I said,usyk is next then get ready for fat boy vs joshy #3...joshua stan boys are pathetic, angry with everyone except their cherry picking princess

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Of course, Eddie set it up for a third. So transparent. State of boxing nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X