Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Wins in Two By TKO, Korobov Suffers Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Wins in Two By TKO, Korobov Suffers Injury

NEW YORK Matt Korobov got off to a strong start Saturday night against Chris Eubank Jr. His good fortune didn't last long. About 20 seconds into the second round, Korobov suffered an injury to his left shoulder that prevented him from continuing in their 12-round, 160-pound title fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Once Korobov determined he couldn't continue, referee Steve Willis declared Eubank the winner by technical knockout on the Jermall Charlo-Dennis Hogan undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I was just getting my swagger" hahahahahahahahahah After eating 10 straight lefts..

Comment

Very unsatisfactory win, and eubanks is proud of that? lol...

Comment

Eubank dodged a bullet. He was about to get taken to school. Not sure who told him the left jab to the body was a good idea versus a southpaw.

Comment

Eubanks should pray and thank the
          Lord before going to sleep tonight because he was getting his arse kicked.

Comment

Wow, unbelievable! There's no way Eubank was going to beat Korobov and he's definitely not ready for Jermall Charlo.

I like Eubank Jr but he skipped the fundamentals of boxing and never learned under the tutelage of a seasoned trainer. This will cost him EVERY time he steps up. Today he dodged a bullet but won't be so lucky against Charlo.

Comment

It was a one round fight and in that round Korobov landed some excellent left shots right into Eubank’s entitled face.

Man was Korobov unlucky tonight.

Comment

Saunders would embarrass him at this point.

Comment

I been knowing Eubank is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    I been knowing nEubank is overrated.
                    So is the English language apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X