No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Hogan Weigh-In Results From Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Hogan Weigh-In Results From Brooklyn

Dennis Hogan has his work cut out for him Saturday night. That was obvious as the Irish contender stood before unbeaten WBC world middleweight champion Jermall Charlo at their weigh-in Friday at The Tillary hotel in Brooklyn. The 5-feet-8 Hogan had to look up as he tried to look into the 6-foot Charlo's eyes once they both met their contractual obligations on the scale.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hogan seems like a good fighter. The worry is he only has 7 knockouts in 31 fights, so he has to outpoint Charlo. The winner will probably have to defend against the winner of Korobov-Eubank jr.

Comment

Seems like Mall is feeding off Mell's anger.

Comment

Dennis Hogan is a nice package but I think he's an overachiever. He might make a great trainer one day.

He seems too small for the weight he fights at and he doesn't have fight changing power. On the other hand he is a clever tactical boxer who is very tough and has a good chin on him.

Even if he boxes Charlo really well, his chances of getting the decision is very low, and he doesn't have the power to knock him out...

But, who knows...

Comment

I can't stand the Charlo brothers but unfortunately for me in this case i watch boxing for the fights not the personalities...and based on the photos...I think Hogan is in for a decent beating. My only saving grace would be that I like Eubank Jr even less so if Charlo puts a beating on him next...it will kinda balance out.

Comment

Hogan will have Jeff Horn's coach in his corner, this same coach failed big time when cornering for Horn against Crawford, according to those who could hear all he could say was to tell Horn to keep going you're winning. No, Hogan is going to lose unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X