Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Dennis Hogan - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Dennis Hogan - Face To Face, Final Presser

Charlo, Hogan Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo and highly rated contender Dennis Hogan went face to face Thursday at a final press conference to preview their world title showdown taking place this Saturday, December 7 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)

[Click Here To Read More]

wearing that T W A T Hat i hope charlo loses

Comment

I'm only here for the comments....

Comment

The hat is the only attention this bum fight will draw. Zzzzzzzzzz I’m already falling asleep to this snoozer.

Comment

I genuinely thought that was an afro on his head at first. Either way mediocre fight hopefully the next is more meaningful.

Comment

Charlo ready to whoop some ass🥊

Comment

Why everyone hating on Hogan? The guy works hard and has some skills. He beat Down syndrome Munguia and was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                I'm only here for the comments....
                Ha! Good one! Hope you enjoy the Charlo bum squad hating on Hogan.

Comment

Hopefully the little leprechaun can make Charlo work a bit. They look like they're 2 weight divisions apart from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    I genuinely thought that was an afro on his head at first. Either way mediocre fight hopefully the next is more meaningful.
                    Charlo has 1 meaningful fight in his ENTIRE career so far. It's hilarious. XD XD XD

Comment

Working...
                    X