Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank Jr, Korobov - Show Off Moves at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eubank Jr, Korobov - Show Off Moves at Workouts

Eubank Jr., Korobov Workouts Photos Gallery - Fighters stepping into the ring this Saturday, December 7 showed off their skills at a media workout in Brooklyn Wednesday before they compete live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank Jr vs Charlo in 2020 perhaps?

Comment

Eubank may lose

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        Eubank may lose
        The second fight of his 3 fight deal? Don't count on it.....

Comment

So Korobov and Eubank are fighting each other, while Showcase Charlo is fighting Hogan.

What a huge joke.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
            So Korobov and Eubank are fighting each other, while Showcase Charlo is fighting Hogan.

What a huge joke.
            Realistically I thought Hogan beat Munguai and this seems to be a doubleheader to make Charlo-Eubank

Comment

I'm expecting Eubank Jr to have a spectacular American debut. Would put whole division on notice if he was to stop korobov

Comment

Korobov Ice's this Bum.
                Let's just face it, the Brits r not on the same level as our American fighters, but the Russians are on Par with us.
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 12-04-2019, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Korobov is fundamentally sound. He beats Eubank Jr who has yet to show a consistent jab in any of his fights. If Eubank loads up all night he'll lose.

Comment

I was hoping ITV4 may of showed the fight what with Eubank being involved. That ITV/PBC deal seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Comment

Working...
                    X