Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ruiz, Joshua Final Press Conference Saudi Arabia Photos Gallery - An iconic fight needs a spectacular venue and few can compare to the Diriyah Arena in Saudi Arabia which is now ready for a historic night as the Clash On The Dunes sees World Champion Andy Ruiz Jr take on Anthony Joshua. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua's way too thin. His biscuit temple wont be able to take Andy's power shots.

Comment

The Saudi geezer looks like a contact of king Kalle

Comment

Damn I just watched the press conference and I must say I already feel bad for Ruiz. Joshua looks like he just got out of prison where he did 25 years for a crime he did not commit and on top of that his wife was sleeping with his brother the entire time. This man has nothing to lose trust me, he will smash Ruiz so bad that it might be Ruiz's last fight.

Comment

Ruiz is 3 ounces lighter! Lmao! I remember AJ saying.. "What's Wilder 220? That's mad.. I'll eat him!" Lol.

Comment

Hilarious. Ruiz wearing that jersey he got at MSG

Comment

Joshua chin looks like has lesser muscles and more thin now and may probably be a glass chin on the fight night...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                Joshua chin looks like has lesser muscles and more thin now and may probably be a glass chin on the fight night...
                As I have said here b4, I have a couple of digress, one of them is Dentistry which was my first and I hate it.

BUT:

This post of yours is so far away from reality I had to say it again.

That will not make a difference, same chin, same man. Whatever happens happens but not because that that you are saying is right, LMAO. Oh Lord the things I have to read here.

Comment

ruiz wearing that loser knicks jersey... bad sign

Comment

War Joshua!!

Comment

Working...
                    X