No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton, Jamel Herring Ready To Fight Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton, Jamel Herring Ready To Fight Each Other

Las Vegas - Former two-division world champion Carl "The Jackal" Frampton returned from a nearly one-year layoff to dominate the previously unbeaten Tyler "The Golden Child" McCreary via 10-round unanimous decision (100-88 3x) in the super featherweight co-feature.

[Click Here To Read More]

Frampton looked good - I think he's going to make a strong contender if he can maintain some consistency.

He mentioned a possible fracture in his hand, so another layoff could affect things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
      Frampton looked good - I think he's going to make a strong contender if he can maintain some consistency.

He mentioned a possible fracture in his hand, so another layoff could affect things as well.
      Carl’s body is in bits tbh, I don’t think he will have many more fights. If he lost to Herring I’m sure he’d call it a day.

I’d love to see him win another world title at a third weight. He’s been a tremendous ambassador for British boxing and given us some great fights/nights. LSC-Frampton 1 is one of the best fights I’ve ever been to.

Comment

I'm glad Herring is getting a payday and like a true world champ is willing to travel wherever the fight will grant him the largest purse.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 12-01-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that Frampton's 130 debut looked a lot better than Santa Cruz's. I think he beats Herring.

WAR FRAMP!

Comment

Finally a name fighter who is willing to fight Herring.

Berchelt straight up ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Carl’s body is in bits tbh, I don’t think he will have many more fights. If he lost to Herring I’m sure he’d call it a day.
              He will lose, and that will be it for him.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I’d love to see him win another world title at a third weight. He’s been a tremendous ambassador for British boxing and given us some great fights/nights. LSC-Frampton 1 is one of the best fights I’ve ever been to.
              Santa Cruz got a rematch, won it, and then ran from a rubber match. Frampton should have at least got that third fight but nope, Leo high-tailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Finally a name fighter who is willing to fight Herring.

Berchelt straight up ducked him.
                I can't say for sure Herring would win, but Berchelt knows talent when he sees it. He prefers face first Valdez as a mirror image, only smaller. That is a sign of some kind, when a guy takes a look, then looks somewhere else.

Comment

So why didn’t he call him out after his last fight idiot after the performance he gave Sosa. And you don’t think Valdez vs Berchelt is a money figh? You sound stupid

Comment

Yeah Berchelt would smash on herring or anybody at 130 herring almost got put to sleep last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X