Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zhang Zhilei Decisions Andriy Rudenko in Monaco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zhang Zhilei Decisions Andriy Rudenko in Monaco

Zhang, Rudenko Fight Photos Gallery - Monaco - Undefeated Chinese Heavyweight star Zhilei Zhang got some much-needed rounds under his belt as he returned from a 14 month absence from the ring to beat Ukraine's Andriy Rudenko over ten rounds to retain his WBO Oriental title. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Decent win for Zhilei but Rudenko was brought in on really short notice so his conditioning probably wasn’t as good as it could have been. Still a good step forward but he needs to move fast as he is already 36.

Comment

First time seeing him fight and i was impressed, he can give the big boys some problems, a very skilled powerful southpaw spells troubles for both Joshua and Wilder

Comment

I have seen this Zhang guy the first time. He can make some noise in division, but he is already pretty old.

Comment

Poor man’s Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I have seen this Zhang guy the first time. He can make some noise in division, but he is already pretty old.
            Rudenko is a good C+ level name to add to the resume but other than that it’s a list full of trialhorses. Youtube his early fight with Juan Goode. He got dropped hard & was in some trouble. It was early in his pro career & Juan Goode is a decent trialhorse. I look at it the same way I look at Sconiers dropping Wilder early in his career but it is in the back of my mind. Can he take a good HW punch?

Comment

Test him with Hughie Fury.

Comment

Working...
              X