No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete-John Riel Casimero: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zolani Tete-John Riel Casimero: Stats & Stakes

Among those options will be unification for the winner of this Saturday affair (ESPN+, 2 PM EST) between a pair of men who have won major titles in two divisions apiece. Casimero has won four in a row and seven of his last eight. Tete, returning from a shoulder injury that forced him out of the WBSS before a semi-final against Nonito Donaire, has won twelve straight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm thinking of Tete's long layoff. It could be the deciding factor if Casimero is hungry enough, that's why I'm risking a bet on the latter by stoppage.

Comment

Casimero is the big winner!

Comment

Originally posted by tatabanya View Post
        i'm thinking of Tete's long layoff. It could be the deciding factor if Casimero is hungry enough, that's why i'm risking a bet on the latter by stoppage.
        Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-01-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Among those options will be unification for the winner of this Saturday affair (ESPN+, 2 PM EST) between a pair of men who have won major titles in two divisions apiece. Casimero has won four in a row and seven of his last eight. Tete, returning from a shoulder injury that forced him out of the WBSS before a semi-final against Nonito Donaire, has won twelve straight.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          The writer had a bad pick for this one. The fight went very far off from this one

Comment

The knockout was interesting, Casimero used an angle, he hid himself behind Tete by stepping outside and Tete didn't see the big punch coming. It looked like he took some pointers from Manny Pacquiao, his promoter.

The punch wasn't particularly super strong, but it's in the temple, it's not seen and it hit very clean.

Comment

Working...
            X