Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman: Wilder-Fury Winner Becomes All-Time Great in Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foreman: Wilder-Fury Winner Becomes All-Time Great in Division

Hall of Famer and former heavyweight world champion George Foreman is a big admirer of current top heavyweight fighters Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury. Wilder will defend his WBC world title against Fury on February 22nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just cant see wilder remotely hanging in a fight with ALi . Wilder literally is getting to a point , in which he loses so many rounds . Thats gonna bite him in azz .

Fighter havent even worked his body yet , or clinched him as a tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      I just cant see wilder remotely hanging in a fight with ALi . Wilder literally is getting to a point , in which he loses so many rounds . Thats gonna bite him in azz .

Fighter havent even worked his body yet , or clinched him as a tactic.
      I agree with you.

Comment

Interesting thought from Foreman. Idk if I necessarily agree. I like both guys but due to their styles, I just cant see this being an All-Time great fight... I think Wilder's power will help him be remembered All-Time tho..

Comment

When all the smoke clears between the Big 3 (4)

We WILL have an alltime great.

Comment

Foreman loses cred because he'll give you the quote you want if he can sometime have a plug for whatever product he's pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              Foreman loses cred because he'll give you the quote you want if he can sometime have a plug for whatever product he's pushing.
              You’ve obviously never owned a business or managed one. Of course he’s going to plug his product at any and every opportunity he can. That’s why after boxing he has become a millionaire many times over.

Comment

I disagree with Foreman, if the winner beats a couple of more names then 100% I agree with him. But both have thin names on their resumes.

Comment

The two at present are my favourite hw boxers. I can't choose one, really. Possibly I'd pick Fury to win, not that he has more rounds under the belt after his big stop.

Don't forget we are talking about a guy who, at 27, made the experienced Klitschko look like a rookie for 12 rounds.

Comment

The winner is the top of heavyweight division for sure without out any reasonable argument.

Comment

Working...
                    X