Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Valdez, Frampton on Point - Gutierrez is WAY OVER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Valdez, Frampton on Point - Gutierrez is WAY OVER

Oscar Valdez and Carl Frampton venture into new territory, with the pair of former featherweight titlists both debuting in the junior lightweight division. The two appear in separate bouts in Saturday evening's ESPN+ livestream from The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada, although Mexico's Valdez (26-0, 20KOs) might see a delay in his journey following Friday's weigh-in. The two-time Mexican Olympian weighed 129.8 pounds for his first fight since abandoning a featherweight title reign which featured six successful defenses.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Frampton-McCreary fight was much better. Deserves to be bumped up to main event.

Comment

He came in at 141 for a 130 pound fight?

Comment

🤣🤣🤣 Damn my man hopped on the scales as a JWW. He said “either I’m getting paid or not. I ain’t working out to lose”

Comment

Disgrace!!!

Comment

Gutierrez celebrated Thanksgiving wayyyyy too hard

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
              🤣🤣🤣 Damn my man hopped on the scales as a JWW. He said “either I’m getting paid or not. I ain’t working out to lose”
              141 isn't junior welterweight, it's welterweight.

Comment

Valdez vs Frampton...do it! It's good for boxing. People might actually tune in to this card.

Comment

Don't worry, guys. Top Rank will have Valdez right back out there in 4 months against another hopeless opponent we've never heard of with a puffed up record.

Comment

141 lbs???

That guy didn't even try to make weight. He just said fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                    X