Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Details How He Set Up 'Masterpiece' KO of Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Details How He Set Up 'Masterpiece' KO of Luis Ortiz

Last Saturday night, WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder once again scored a one-punch knockout victory - this time in a rematch with Luis Ortiz. Down on all three official scorecards as they entered the seventh round, Wilder landed a single right hand to put Ortiz down for the full count at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s me and it’s you, silly ol Winnie the Pooh....

Happy turkey day

Comment

wilder is a genius! he may be flopping all around falling down while throwing punches but its all planned

Comment

Wilder haters tend to be of nationalities and ethnic groups not of his kind. So what I propose is this.....for those of you who do not like him because he isn’t nigerian or isn’t british or isn’t Mexican.....would you be a fan if he was?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Wilder haters tend to be of nationalities and ethnic groups not of his kind. So what I propose is this.....for those of you who do not like him because he isn’t nigerian or isn’t british or isn’t Mexican.....would you be a fan if he was?
          good point. i want to hear from all the nigerians on boxingscene. why do you hate wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Lol u lost me with that

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              good point. i want to hear from all the nigerians on boxingscene. why do you hate wilder!
              cuz he ducking Jefe Ajagba

Comment

Wilder can take a lot of punches too mates amigos.

Comment

Ortiz was stepping on the outside and parrying.. or he was slipping to his left to avoid the right hand. The one time he didnt, Wilder hit him flush.

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                    Ortiz was stepping on the outside and parrying.. or he was slipping to his left to avoid the right hand. The one time he didnt, Wilder hit him flush.
                    ortiz's alzheimers started to kick in during the 7th round

Comment

Working...
                    X