Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Valdez, Frampton Pay Holiday Visit to Opportunity Village

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Valdez, Frampton Pay Holiday Visit to Opportunity Village

Frampton, Valdez Photos Gallery - Four days before they let their fists fly at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, former two-weight world champion Carl "The Jackal" Frampton and former featherweight world champion Oscar Valdez paid a surprise holiday visit to Opportunity Village, a nonprofit serving Southern Nevadans with intellectual and developmental disabilities. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's my baby in the blue sweats on the left,, damn Frampton looks like a midget like the rest of those kids Valdez Towers over them

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      There's my baby in the blue sweats on the left,, damn Frampton looks like a midget like the rest of those kids Valdez Towers over them
      Frampton is on the left wearing blue sweats. You got a fetish for Irish midgets?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
        Frampton is on the left wearing blue sweats. You got a fetish for Irish midgets?
        Why are you a ***gish leprechaun? Queer from the UK must have AJ posters in his moms basement

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Why are you a ***gish leprechaun? Queer from the UK must have AJ posters in his moms basement
          I'm not from the UK. You called Frampton your baby. Don't try to project your h0m0sexuality on me.

Comment

Working...
          X