Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Only Wilder Can Finish a Fight in Such Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Only Wilder Can Finish a Fight in Such Fashion

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman was blown away by the performance from this past Saturday night, when WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder knocked out Luis Ortiz in the seventh round of their rematch. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

...and the ref that saved Fury, can save any fighter....but only for so long!

Comment

Sulaiman sounds like he's on the payroll. Isn't he supposed to be neutral?

Comment

He's blessed enough to see these fights in person with the best angle and views.I trust his judgment.

Comment

he lost every round

Comment

Wilder can be losing up until 10secs of a fight and then turn the light switch off on men 15 to 40lbs heavier. 1 punch!!

Comment

i had the real king kong winning the fight even with the knockdown he was till ahead on the cards when they stopped the fight birdlegs just can't keep an opponent down

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                Sulaiman sounds like he's on the payroll. Isn't he supposed to be neutral?
                You have said some silly things in the past, some good posts too I'm not just here to hate, but, buddy, that's like the silliest **** you've ever even implied.

No, the sanctioning bodies are not neutral nor are they meant to be. They are officially pro-their own champion....duh.

Comment

Working...
                X