No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Spike O'Sullivan - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Spike O'Sullivan - Face To Face

Jaime Munguia, Spike O'Sullivan Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jaime Munguia (34-0, 27 KOs) and Gary O'Sullivan (30-3, 21 KOs) hosted a press conference today The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas to formally announce their 12-round middleweight fight, which will take place on Saturday, Jan. 11 at the very same place and will be streamed live on DAZN. (photos by Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who’s the ****eyed dude with the ill-fitting jacket? He should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

The Alamodome is going to be pretty empty.......

Can't get over how dumb of an idea it was to chose that venue.

Comment

Re

I thought I remembered this O'Sullivan dude ...the tough talk with David Lemieux, never a good idea . Lemieux made quick work out of him, LOL.
        Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-26-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I don't feel Munguia will be successful at Middleweight...

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            I thought I remembered this O'Sullivan dude ...the tough talk with David Lemieux, never a good idea . Lemieux made quick work out of him, LOL.
            Lemieux knocked poor Gary into the 154 division.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Lemieux knocked poor Gary into the 154 division.

The fight's at 160...

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                The fight's at 160...
                yeah but Gary moved down to 154 after the Lemeuix fight. I can only guess he's cashing out against Munguia.

Comment

Down syndrome Mungia not taking any chances after his performances against Hogan and Inoue.. he chose an Irish sailor who's best win is... well... I don't know.. he doesn't seem to have any.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    yeah but Gary moved down to 154 after the Lemeuix fight. I can only guess he's cashing out against Munguia.
                    Well technically he had one more at MW before going to 154. But most likely he's cashing out. Munguia can obviously be out boxed but I don't see Sullivan being that guy, or taking Jaime's power.

Comment

Working...
                    X