Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face To Face

Davis, Gamboa Press Conference Photos Gallery - Two-time super featherweight champion Gervonta "Tank'' Davis, Mayweather Promotions' top rising star and boxing's hottest attraction, went face to face with former unified champion Yuriorkis Gamboa Tuesday at a press conference in Atlanta to preview their battle for the vacant WBA Lightweight title taking place Saturday, December 28 live on SHOWTIME in a special year-end Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am so looking forward to this!

Here you have the Past Vs the Present and as much as I like how explosive Tank can be, this is a fight!
    I wouldn't bet against Tank though and I'm glad once again he has the chance to shut all those who continue to bash him on rather he has the goods or not; I just hope they start paying him his worth and some of these advisors should teach simple economics to these young men they are pimping so they don't and won't continue to feed others without first making a profit from other investments to feed themselves 1st. Yes, I said it! This include Mayweather Promotions, Al Haymon, or any other black promoter not informing another they say they care about; yeah right
    Last edited by hitmanjosh; 11-26-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Gamboa looks so weary. It's really hard to expect anything decent from this fight. Yuri expired long time ago

Comment

gamboa looks like a young tyson

Comment

Though I may not be a Tank fan he has the biggest smile in boxing I think. Very contagious. Cute kid too.

Comment

At least Gervonta is finally fighting a decent fighter, even if he's old and a shell of himself.

Comment

Toooo OOOOOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                If young Tyson had stuffed himself with drugs like Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  Yeah, he always did. Tank, on the other hand, goes out of his way to look more and more like a complete transtesticle.

Comment

Gamboa is an old man with a name.

Comment

Working...
                    X