Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Fury's Trainer Reacts To Wilder's Big Knockout of Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Fury's Trainer Reacts To Wilder's Big Knockout of Ortiz

Ben Davison Interview - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KOs) was patient, but it only took one punch to knock Luis Ortiz (32-1, 27 KOs) out in the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thick ascent + noise room = perfect interview

Comment

He’s like I like these bums arum got us

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Thick ascent + noise room = perfect interview
        Ryan Burton is the dad cam of boxing media apparently. ****can this dude. Go look at the pathetic footage of Floyd Sr. they posted from this guy. Has like 1 minute of him taking photos with people and a cringy moment where he tries to get some little girl they handed him to make "the fist" for a photo who the obviously put a TMT hat on and just handed her to Floyd lol... Meanwhile he's repeating the same question over and over and getting no answer. Great filming. Great editing. Top notch work.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
          Ryan Burton is the dad cam of boxing media apparently. ****can this dude. Go look at the pathetic footage of Floyd Sr. they posted from this guy. Has like 1 minute of him taking photos with people and a cringy moment where he tries to get some little girl they handed him to make "the fist" for a photo who the obviously put a TMT hat on and just handed her to Floyd lol... Meanwhile he's repeating the same question over and over and getting no answer. Great filming. Great editing. Top notch work.
          Yeah.....anything that isn't a press conference or at least in a gym I will not bother with. Amateur hour.

Comment

This kid trainer's only talent is staying one step ahead of Vada with science.. One day you shall be caught! Not so innocent Ben! We know how Fury lost all that weight! Cheater!

Comment

i agree Fury is a disgusting drugs cheat, caught red-handed once already and I'm sure he was taking something illegal for the Wilder fight.

Comment

Working...
              X