Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marsellos Wilder Knocked Out Cold By Dustin Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marsellos Wilder Knocked Out Cold By Dustin Long

Marsellos Wilder, Dustin Long Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View Prelims on FS2 and FOX Deportes saw sensational 17-year-old prospect Vito Mielnicki Jr. (3-0, 3 KOs) deliver a stoppage of Marklin Bailey (6-6, 4 KOs) 2:31 into the second round of their welterweight affair. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Ryan Hafey)

[Click Here To Read More]

Somewhere juggernaut666 is jerking himself off to these pictures.

In his sick mind this loss by Marsellos was like a loss for Deontay Wilder as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

In his sick mind this loss by Marsellos was like a loss for Deontay Wilder as well.
      I doubt he can still get it up at his age😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I doubt he can still get it up at his age😂😂
        Yeah these cats were celebrating his brother getting knocked out because they hate wilder so much....it shows how obsessive they are

Comment

Re

Dominic Breazeale:

"...and your punk ass brother wants to punch me in the back of the head?!"

Comment

Its crazy how they have the same genetics but one is a Wrecking Ball and the other is fragile getting KO'd by unknown journeymen.

Comment

Must be a Dustin thing ? Is he related to Dustin Nichols or something that heavy guy who gave wilder some trouble in his early fights ?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Its crazy how they have the same genetics but one is a Wrecking Ball and the other is fragile getting KO'd by unknown journeymen.
                TBf wilder was almost knocked out in his 13th fight and had at least a blueprint with olympic experience ,it would show his brother may struggle with no experience at all . these guys look like unnatural fighters but they can punch ,wilder is also 6'7 and can afford the mistakes his brother cant.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I'd pick Juggs against you anytime TBF ,having seen him denting that bag on vid . Not for nothing but you guys talk tough but why no one meets the man ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Must be a Dustin thing ? Is he related to Dustin Nichols or something that heavy guy who gave wilder some trouble in his early fights ?
                    I wouldn't say gave him trouble so much as was an embarrassing opponent that should have been blown out faster and the slip almost looks like he knocked Wilder down. Sconiers only guy to get a legit KD on Wilder I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X