Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Reacts To Knockout Loss To Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Reacts To Knockout Loss To Deontay Wilder

Luis Ortiz Interview - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KOs) was patient, but it only took one punch to knock Luis Ortiz (32-1, 27 KOs) out in the seventh round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Luis Ortiz came to the ring as King Kong left the ring yet again,Bubbles Michael Jackson pet monkey.

You could have taken on Joshua for more money and probably won the belts or stood more chance. Ortiz really fu#cked with my emotions today. How ironic nearly knocked out Wilder last time out and needed 4 more seconds in that 7th round and this time he was 4 seconds out from winning the 7th round but ultimately gets stopped with one punch

Comment

Re

What's next for Ortiz now? He's 40 (?), he's gotten two shots at the belt, getting knocked out twice. I say take this payday, invest in property and a business, and hang 'em up.

Comment

I don't know but Ortiz should be set for life financially. But jugging from the disappointment he displayed, it wasn't about money for him.

Comment

He was trying to get to a decision win like Fury cause obviously unless he knocks you out he can be out pointed

Comment

These fights where one has a reach advantage seem to almost always end up with the reacher winning. You could see Ortiz trying to get past that advantage but it always costs and at that level you can't give away anything. Can't blame Ortiz, he tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Luis Ortiz came to the ring as King Kong left the ring yet again,Bubbles Michael Jackson pet monkey.

You could have taken on Joshua for more money and probably won the belts or stood more chance. Ortiz really fu#cked with my emotions today. How ironic nearly knocked out Wilder last time out and needed 4 more seconds in that 7th round and this time he was 4 seconds out from winning the 7th round but ultimately gets stopped with one punch
              Lmao! You gotta respect Ortiz's bravery.. Fury will find a way to duck the rematch!

Comment

Working...
              X