Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want A Big Fight; I'm Not Scared Of Nobody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want A Big Fight; I'm Not Scared Of Nobody

LAS VEGAS Leo Santa Cruz is bothered by the criticism he has taken for not facing the type of opponents fans want to watch him fight. Santa Cruz's critics have been particularly tough on the three-division champion for fighting Miguel Flores on the Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz undercard Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena. Some Internet sports books have listed Santa Cruz as a 100-1 favorite to defeat Flores in their 12-round fight for the WBA's vacant "super" 130-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well he has to say that doesn’t he? I don’t think any fighter are really scared of each other, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t ducking fights, whether it’s the promoters, managers or network fault, these prizefighters are made to duck fights.

Comment

I'll believe it when he actually signs to fight one of those guys.

Comment

lol ofc leo why not lmao

Comment

The "workers" analogy is a bit of a lame excuse imo; the fighter pays the manager not the other way around. At LSC's level he has enough leverage to tell his manager and promoter to make the fights he wants.

Comment

Gary Russell Jr pulled up on his dad, and all this man had to say afterwards, was that Al Haymon runs shit. I don't know what to say to that.

Comment

He was terrified of Rigo. He and Frampton went to great lengths to avoid that guy when they fought at 118. I don't believe a word of it.

Comment

Leo Panty Cruz really needs to shut the **** up, after ducking Rigondeaux, and then Russell Jr. Nobody wants to hear that bull****.

Comment

Could really give a **** what LSC does at this point.

Comment

��������������������

Comment

Working...
                    X