No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Age is No Laughing Matter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Age is No Laughing Matter

By Mitch Abramson - Luis Ortiz's trainer, Herman Caicedo, is aware of the rumors, the jokes, the punchlines. Luis Ortiz is older than his listed age of 40. Luis Ortiz is older than most retired fighters. Luis Ortiz is older than fighters who no longer exist. A satirical website has Ortiz being born before World War II and making his professional debut when...
    [Click Here To Read More]

First fight was excellent. Hopefully this one is just as good. Ortiz looked in shape and Deontay is lean 365.

Comment

Crazy this guy is middle aged and he 's still being ducked by the other "top" heavyweights. Bunch of pu$$ies. The only man to give him a true shot is Wilder.

Can't wait for these two true warriors to take center stage Saturday night. And all you hating a$$ b---hes will be watching.

Comment

I consider High Blood Pressure more of an issue than age.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          Crazy this guy is middle aged and he 's still being ducked by the other "top" heavyweights. Bunch of pu$$ies. The only man to give him a true shot is Wilder.

Can't wait for these two true warriors to take center stage Saturday night. And all you hating a$$ b---hes will be watching.
          ...Ortiz ducked the Joshua fight...

Anyways I put money on Ortiz for this fight. Great odds and if hes in the same fighting shape from the 1st fight I think he wins by KO/TKO.

Comment

He’s younger than Wlad was when he was knocked out by Joshua.....and that is the best win on Joshua’s record...worth noting

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
              I consider High Blood Pressure more of an issue than age.
              Yea you need to get that cheacked out!

Comment

Sorry but Ortiz is no Wlad, he looked old and slow and he's getting koed. When the fight unfolds exactly as I said it will, does make me a genius or a man that's simply honest enough to admit the obvious?

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                He’s younger than Wlad was when he was knocked out by Joshua.....and that is the best win on Joshua’s record...worth noting
                For the record, the Klitschko that fought Joshua had already beaten up and dropped Wilder in sparring...more than once.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 11-23-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

No-mater how people try to spin this fight, it's a 10 years past his prime Ortiz vs a guy that already knocked him out.
                  This is no different then watching Golovkin vs Stevens II just to see Stevens get knocked out again.

Simply put, none of these fights are PPV.

Comment

Ortiz is 40 years young no doubt. He just happens to look 10 years older and like many men and athletes in their late 30s, he has high blood pressure and dyes his greying hair.

Comment

Working...
                    X