Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vijender Singh Stays Busy in Dubai, Outpoints Charles Adamu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vijender Singh Stays Busy in Dubai, Outpoints Charles Adamu

Vijender Singh continues his ascension in the pro ranks. The three-time Olympian and 2008 Olympic Bronze medalist from India maintained his unbeaten ways after outpointing Ghana's Charles Adamu over eight rounds in their super middleweight contest Friday at Ceasars Palace Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Went the distance with a 42 yr old cab driver from Ghana and looked like crap in doing so. Singh gets bodybagged by any top 20 competitor in that division.

.... and to think Adamu was 2 time commonwealth champ ....... SMH.

Comment

Singh needs to fight a live opponent asap. He is 34 and not getting younger

I guess his handlers in India dont want see him lose. Hist last 4 opponents have been Tomato cans from Africa.

Comment

Singh should fight Murata, big fight between Olympians

Comment

The minute he steps up he will get laid out.

Comment

how can he be fighting a guy with 15 losses when he is 14-0 - ridiculous.

I thing Virgil Ortiz is 14-0 - they can fight and my money would be on Ortiz despite the weight difference.

Comment

I don't see much improvement. No lateral movement or good footwork. He might even be regressing.

Comment

I thought he was supposed to fight for the Commonwealth title.

Comment

Working...
                X