Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malik Scott of Helping Wilder Prepare For Ortiz Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Malik Scott of Helping Wilder Prepare For Ortiz Clash

Malik Scott Video Interview - Boxing's longest reigning heavyweight champion, WBC titlist Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder,and hard-hitting Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong" Ortiz went face to face at the final press conference Thursday before they rematch in the FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View main event this Saturday, November 23 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What was Scott's specific role in Wilder's training? Maybe rehearsing the part of Ortiz taking a dive?

Comment

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone win a fight when they’ve had Malik Scott in their camp.

His performance vs Ortiz was one of the worst things I’ve seen in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone win a fight when they’ve had Malik Scott in their camp.

remember him trying to quit and the reff not allowing him to, and making him get up?

Comment

Malik can box his ass off

Ok people give Malik a break he’s got great talent and could box with the best before he took that horrible dive, and now he’s got a day job being a good friend to the guy who whips your ass in the gym daily but he pays you and you get to live like you are the man; because you hang and get your ass whipped by the man! I’m just saying

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            remember him trying to quit and the reff not allowing him to, and making him get up?
            I seem to remember that being close to happening in almost every round. It was like he’d smoked a joint before the fight.

At one point he I thought it was part of the plan to try to lull Ortiz into a false sense of security.

Comment

I believe Malik has been in multiple Wilder camps.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                I believe Malik has been in multiple Wilder camps.
                Oh well, that completely disproves my theory. He must be there to run away the whole time

Comment

Wilder and Malik have been friends a long time. Scott is a very high skilled sparring partner and makes good money off it i assume

Comment

Ortiz is a monster that's why. Scott performed pretty well against Chisora, fight got stopped super early but he could've gone some rounds & had already won some.

Comment

Working...
                    X