Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Jamel Herring Would Make A lot of Sense in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Jamel Herring Would Make A lot of Sense in NYC

It's been more than a year since Carl Frampton has enjoyed the thrill of victory, yet remains the most sought after challenger in two weight classes. The former two-division titlist from Northern Ireland is ready to test the junior lightweight waters, though not quite going full throttle. A Nov. 30 showdown with unbeaten Tyler McCreary (16-0-1, 7KOs) will take place at a 128-pound catchweight, streaming live on ESPN+ from The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada. A win will put the winner in prime position to land a title shot at the weight of his choosing, whether featherweight or junior lightweight, as promotional outfit Top Rank is armed with talent at both weights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frampton is looking to fight Herring after being obviously worried about the 2lbs for 130 fight? I call bull***** on that one. He obviously doesn't want Warrington or Stevenson at 126 and won't take berchelt or Herring at 130 either imo.
    He's looking for Valdez ( who doesn't have a title now) or LSC.

Comment

To hear Bradley tell it. Herring is lacking, not ready for Berchelt. If he's not ready now, he never will be. Frampton isn't in it anymore, Herring by a wide decision. Unless it's on a pier in Belfast, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        To hear Bradley tell it. Herring is lacking, not ready for Berchelt. If he's not ready now, he never will be. Frampton isn't in it anymore, Herring by a wide decision. Unless it's on a pier in Belfast, or something like that.
        I don’t know what was up with Tim the other night but we spoke it out afterwards. Right now I just need to see how Nov. 30th plays out, and go from there.

Comment

Working...
        X