Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Plans To Move Forward With Appeal of Loss To KSI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Plans To Move Forward With Appeal of Loss To KSI

Youtube star Logan Paul has announced that he plans to move forward with an official appeal of the recent decision loss to his social media rival KSI. Last weekend, KSI defeated Paul by way of a six round split decision at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Both of them turned pro for the contest. In 2018, in the UK, they fought to a draw - but they competed under amateur boxing rules.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imagine if pro boxers just appealed losses instead of trying to get rematches.

Comment

Can these guys just go away already?

Comment

I was rooting for logan but you lost motherfucker deal with it.

Comment

Logan Paul - important points to argue to get this overturned...

1) When you punched KSI and he was down. It was like you were trying to get KSI away from you (he was clearly hanging onto your leg & you had to drag him to walk). You just tapped him a little to get him off your legs - so you could walk away.
          2) If they overturn just 1 of the 2 points it would be a draw. This would set up a great argument for a 3rd fight. Your 3rd match will be even bigger & everyone can make more $$.
          3) I will be glad to legally represent you & help promote the next fight (for a small fee of course).
          * This should be a done deal.

Comment

Hahahahaha so pathetic

Comment

I mean this is not a career you won't ever fight for a world title so who gives a **** go fight another youtuber

Comment

I watched the highlights and he would have gotten the stoppage if he was disciplined follow the upper cut with a hook and **** is over with

Comment

Appeal for what?? Should the other bum appeal for the KD that wasnt called. The right bum won now post this on a different site please!!!

Comment

Because it affected the outcome of the fight I can understand why he's doing this but there's no chance it will be overturned. Also, Logan needs to get his facts (and his math) straight. Holyfield vs. Tyson II was not the last time two points were deducted. Also, 1997 was not a "decade" ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X