No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN's Bold Play To Boost Subscriptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN's Bold Play To Boost Subscriptions

By Mitch Abramson - DAZN's commitment to boxing should be obvious by now. The streaming service is shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to some of the best fighters in the sport to perform exclusively on its airwaves. In less than a month perhaps the most anticipated fight of the year will take place on DAZN: Anthony Joshua's heavyweight title...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s actually brilliant, and it’s the only to CONVINCE casuals or those whom have no interest in boxing to actually learn the sweet science.

The NBA has had celebrity games since the 90’s...and boxing has an older American history than the NBA.

I don’t mind DAZN making these MAIN events while trying to build future Champions. Personally I didn’t watch the KSI Paul event because it was a turn off and that includes the whole card. BJS is garbage so it makes sense to be on the bench for YouTube. Haney, deserves the attention.

DAZN did it right. The goal was to use commercial faces to build their boxing platform. With this consistency, DAZN is essentially grabbing YouTube metrics for its platform.

Expect Fortnite Champions to duke it out. I want watch it, but that 2% might stick with boxing. It only makes elite boxers bigger since casuals learn the sport and they will eventually want to know who’s the best. Kill the Gaming industry

Comment

Where is erroll???.....Why is DAZN more popular than Protecting Boxing Cowards????...Why is deontayduckus wilderquackus quacking at very high decibels?????

Comment

I think anybody putting themselves on a "side of the fence" is a fool, the last 3-4 months of boxing has been absolute gold, for all broadcasters! However speaking DAZN specifically, I don't know for how long it's sustainable, but for $20 a month..what they offer is freaking outrageous, stop wasting your life fighting "the other side" and enjoy it while it lasts is all I can say.

Comment

Honestly its better than watching back to back mismatches

Comment

Get over it.

Comment

Logan vs ksi highlights got like 8 million views in 24hrs. expect more youtuber fights on DAZN.

Comment

DAZN was basically sending the message that being famous is more valuable than being good at boxing.
                Did this guy just stumble upon prize fighting?

Comment

DAZN will continue until one of these idiot youtubers or reality stars gets a brain bleed or even worse dies due to their inexperience.

Comment

DAZN will waste another $500 million.

DAZN is simply a PROXY .

The goal is to get Consumers of Boxing to watch Boxing through a Digital App ONLINE, in the Cloud.

Becuase these greedy demons want everything IN THE CLOUD online.

So they can better CONTROL the limited choices consumers already have, so they waste MILLIONS of "digital currency", remember America paper $$ is backed up by Petro dollars, not Gold...

The other goal is to take THE SPORT out of BOXING, & make it ENTERTAINMENT 1st with very little SPORT(skill) involved.

This works fine for Caucasians, since they Naturally are the least talented, & have the most trouble competing against Fighters of Color, who genetically are Superior.

That's why Fighters like CLENELO the Spaniard/Irishmen fake Mexican & VAGISIL STENKO , BILLY HOE SAUNDERS, lil ggg, etc etc get so many passes, Trinkets like Franchise Tags, or they fail a drug test, and then not reschedule the difficult fight against that Black fighter, they knew would make them look bad, ordinary, or outright beat them. ( ie: Billy HOE vs Demetrius Andrade)

Since Caucasians control everything, they can LIE on WS-ESPN, etc , and basically create there own Narrative, plug there ears, and drown out the Truth..

Mark my words:

DAZN is going to FAIL, most Boxing fans are Black, Latino, or Asian, that's 95% percent of the community.

As loud, obnoxious as Caucasian fans are, you are least, when in comes to fans of the SPORT of Boxing, you LOVE the entertainment, becuase it's fake (ie: WWE), requires very little REAL God given talent, which is you, and then you can feel good about yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X