Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Switches Stance, Considering More YouTuber Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Switches Stance, Considering More YouTuber Fights

Leading up to the KSI-Logan Paul fight, Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn told BoxingScene.com in an interview that YouTuber showdowns were a "one-off" and that he was not looking to do celebrity matches. As the fight got closer and the magnitude of the event got bigger, Hearn shifted his attitude toward the novice spectacle even thought the fight drew nearly three thousand fans less in Los Angeles than the first one in Manchester last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It might be the future for Hearn coz theres no way im paying £25 for hes ppvs. What a thieving bastard.

Comment

Lets make VitalyzdTV vs. FouseyTube happen next then.

Comment

Let him never criticize Arum again.

Comment

well considering UK boxing has peaked for now its not a surprise. I don't see any possible English superstars on the rise and if AJ loses then matchroom is going to struggle to keep sky and dazn happy

Comment

Crazy Tempo vs Charlie Z, off the streets and in the ring. Their chance has come – make it happen!

Comment

Youtubers don't have to pass drug tests I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by rdb85 View Post
                well considering UK boxing has peaked for now its not a surprise. I don't see any possible English superstars on the rise and if AJ loses then matchroom is going to struggle to keep sky and dazn happy
                It’s crazy how it peaked so fast. I guess that’s karma for how arrogant their fans acted. Now their two top fighters have abandoned the UK. It’s sad

Comment

Money talks. He sees the numbers and he gets hooked, no surprises there..

Comment

Of course he is. He's had enough hype jobs and drug cheats. Non fighters are easier for a guy like him to work with.

Comment

Working...
                    X