No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fujimoto: Beating Daniel Dubois Will Change My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fujimoto: Beating Daniel Dubois Will Change My Life

Japanese Heavyweight Kyotaro Fujimoto today unveiled his secret weapon for defeating Daniel Dubois on December 21st: a panda. At a press conference in Tokyo's famous Korakuen Hall, Fujimoto declared the bear was key to getting him ready to tackle his "scary" opponent.
    With his trademark multi-colour hair, and equally impressive suit, Fujimoto stunned the room when he said: "My opponent is a giant of a man. He seems as big and strong as a bear. It's a little scary to fight a bear, so I've brought in a panda as a sparring partner."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois hasn't got time for wasting like this. I'm no particular fan of Dubois but he is obviously in a different league than this former kickboxer. Whose idea was this??

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Dubois hasn't got time for wasting like this. I'm no particular fan of Dubois but he is obviously in a different league than this former kickboxer. Whose idea was this??
      Hes 22 and most of the titles are tied up for the time being. Wilder tied up with ortiz and fury. Aj ruiz winner tied up with pulev and usyk.
      He has loads of time

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
        Hes 22 and most of the titles are tied up for the time being. Wilder tied up with ortiz and fury. Aj ruiz winner tied up with pulev and usyk.
        He has loads of time
        F***K! I was reading Dubois but thinking Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          He will crush Fujimoto but he has held a few top 15 rankings with the WBC, WBA & WBO at different stages of his career due to winning regional belts that gave him an obvious generous ranking. His only name opponent he fought was journeyman Solomon Huamono & he got ko’d. He is a draw in Japan & I’m surprised Dubois didn’t go there for this fight. Parker & Wilder both considered a voluntary title defence against him in Japan because of the potential payday. Parker ended up fighting Joshua so that killed that idea. I believe Wilder considered it around the time he came back from injury & chose Wawrzyk instead but ended up with Arreola.

Comment

I remember when Parker was talking about going to Japan to defend against this dude. Was wondering when he'd get some form of a shot.

Dubois will stop him in the first round.

Comment

Did this guy really struggle with Ishida?

Comment

Three-round fight maximum.

Praying that Fujimoto won't be too badly hurt.

Comment

I was hoping Fujimoto, Zhilel or Zang would get a shot a the heavyweight title because it would be fun to see such a huge event in China or Japan. I guess I can scratch Fujimoto off my list.

Comment

Headline could easily read “the beating from Daniel Dubois give me will change my life”

Comment

Working...
                    X