Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: After Kovalev Win - I Still Have Canelo as #3 P4P!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: After Kovalev Win - I Still Have Canelo as #3 P4P!

Future Hall of Famer Juan Manuel Marquez was in Las Vegas last week to cover the Canelo Alvarez-Sergey Kovalev showdown at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Canelo won the fight via vicious knockout in the 11th round with a sharp two-punch combination.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And fools here say Mexicans don’t hate on Mexicans ****tt I think Canelos biggest fans and haters are Mexicans.

Marquez is a sad dude he is clearly envious of Canelo and has been for a a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      And fools here say Mexicans don’t hate on Mexicans ****tt I think Canelos biggest fans and haters are Mexicans.

Marquez is a sad dude he is clearly envious of Canelo and has been for a a while.
      He's not ahead of Loma and Crawford... so... what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        He's not ahead of Loma and Crawford... so... what are you talking about?
        The fucc he ain't! Canelo is P4P #1!
        FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Marquez has always hated canelo since 2012 when Nelo pretty much called him out if he didn't believe in his skills to test him at 147lb ..Nelo was willing to drop down to welter when Marquez was still an active fighter and he cowardly declined. Ever since then canelo could beat wilder and Marquez will still find an excuse to not give him credit as well as that other hater nacho beristein..

Comment

Who has Loma beat that compares to ggg, jacobs, or kovalev? Same for crawford who best win vs an opponent is tiny Gamboa...lol resumes dont stack up next to canelo resume anybody who tries to argue that is an idiot ...loma lost to Salido for god sake what a hypocrite this Marquez is ....

Comment

lmao!! gotta love the way hulkquez thinks.

Comment

Canelo's resume takes a shi+ on any other fighters in boxing. FACTS!. He has beaten 16 world champions and is a four division champion. FACTS!.

Comment

I agree with Lomachenko being ahead of Canelo because he's fought the top guys in multiple divisions. Crawford is bum hunting for his entire career - Crawford has one of the worse resumes of a top-level guy in boxing.

1. Loma
                  2. Canelo

and Crawford isn't even 3.

Comment

Marquez is is a hater, not only that, he is full of sh/t.

So a no losses is is the reason crawford is elevated over canelo, but Lomo gets a pass for his loss to a straight journeyman.

Canelo lost to Floyd Mayweather when he was what? 23?

Give me a break, Canelo's resume is far beyond Crawford and Lomo's combined, Marquez is just salty because Canelo is a bigger star, and a better fighter than he ever was.

Comment

Working...
                    X