Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valiant Donaire Lost The WBSS Battle, But Won The Legacy War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valiant Donaire Lost The WBSS Battle, But Won The Legacy War

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - I've never been a Nonito Donaire cheerleader. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize his talents. He's clearly a world-class operator, obviously has world-class punching power and certainly has shared the ring with some world-class competition. It's just that I've never been quite as high on him as a lot of my colleagues. A few years...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Lyle Fitzsimmons - I've never been a Nonito Donaire cheerleader. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize his talents. He's clearly a world-class operator, obviously has world-class punching power and certainly has shared the ring with some world-class competition. It's just that I've never been quite as high on him as a lot of my colleagues. A few years...
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Man, this guy is a s*** writer. How did he get this assignment?

Comment

The Filipino Flash has cemented his legacy.

Comment

Donaire always been one of my fav. Fighters great seeing him put on a good performance vs p4p guy after everyone thought he was done after Walters

Comment

Donaire was taking VADA when nobody did...

Comment

Fails to mention Donaire icing out p4p Fernando Montiel. And just mentions his higher weight and later year losses.

Comment

Former flyweight champ 112 pounds Donaire made the mistake of following another flyweight champ comrade Pacman up to featherweight. And suffered at the hands of prime Walters. He should have rematched Rigo which he KD at 122 pounds in a lossing effort and stayed at 122 pounds maximum.

Comment

why are people calling donaire a p4p guy in 2019? this is a title you only put on current p4p guys. its not a title that lingers. Its like Spence struggling with Robert Guerrero at this point.

Comment

The writer uses dubious examples to back up his dumb opinion.

Rigondeaux is the best at his weight arguably of all time. Donaire was the only champion that took the fight whilst others ran and continue to run a mile. Donaire fought a peak and much bigger Walters and almost took him out.

He states that Burnett was injured which was also nonsense. Donaire's body shot did the damage that ended the fight.

Anyone who thinks Donaire is not a very talented boxer is just a hater.
                  Last edited by SlackeryShamone; 11-13-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Inoue is no monster that's what this fight showed. Let's see how this pseudo monster handles the likes of luis Nery, rey Vargas, navarrete... hell get him in there with Rigeandoux.

Comment

Working...
                    X