Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Explains Two-Point Deduction in KSI-Logan Paul Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Referee Explains Two-Point Deduction in KSI-Logan Paul Bout

Veteran referee Jack Reiss had his hands full, as the third man in the ring in the wild rematch between Youtube stars KSI and Logan Paul. KSI won a six round split decision over Paul in a cruiserweight contest that took place at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bad move.

Kids are making their debuts, things like these are bound to happen.

Don't expect them to behave correctly at this stage when they're literally learning for the first time.

Easily could have given him a warning, but no...that was too brutal to let go.

Its OK, you messed up...happens to the best of us

Comment

Idiots say referee should be soft because boxers are newbies. Well, they shouldn't go to pro then.

- Man. He hit me being on a canvas. It's illegal isn't it? ALso he hold my head while hitting! What will you do?
      - Relax... I will warn him and slap his hand. Now you loose a point for KD, now fight!

Is it what should this be? IDIOTS!

Comment

With boxers dying news every week, i am all fir strictest of the rules

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Idiots say referee should be soft because boxers are newbies. Well, they shouldn't go to pro then.

- Man. He hit me being on a canvas. It's illegal isn't it? ALso he hold my head while hitting! What will you do?
          - Relax... I will warn him and slap his hand. Now you loose a point for KD, now fight!

Is it what should this be? IDIOTS!
          The KD shouldn't have counted if he was fouled though. So the ref fucked up. He also fucked up ruling a KD as a slip a couple of rounds before.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The KD shouldn't have counted if he was fouled though. So the ref fucked up. He also fucked up ruling a KD as a slip a couple of rounds before.
            I agree Reiss shouldn't have allowed Paul's knockdown either based on how he ruled on KSI's. But that was a scrappy low skilled fight between two newbies, and Paul's infractions were terrible, holding and hitting and that 12-6 punch is deadly. When combatants don't have sufficient experience following the rules, they can hurt each other and boxing's reputation with it. Reiss's decision, while controversial, is good for boxing, and sets a no-nonsense tone for other celebrities who want to "dabble for a day" with boxing.

Comment

That whole sequence with the head holding and the shot while down warranted points. It’s cool he’s sore, the other guy was man enough to say “I’m not doing this again” so he can’t run it back

Comment

reiss is a trash ref.

Comment

Shot Butterbean would end both these goofs.

Comment

I could be wrong, but i saw the holding and hitting and plus two more punches on the way down, not just one punch. So logan was being a little too dirty. You can't just give a warning on behavior that is that blantant. It's too dangerous. Especially when we see guys like Patrick Day and others dying in this sport, and that's without any fouls taking place. Respect the rules of boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X