Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Dedicates Win To U.S. Troops: I Couldn't Lose On Our Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring Dedicates Win To U.S. Troops: I Couldn't Lose On Our Weekend

Fighting on the eve of the 244th birthday of the U.S. Marines Corps and two days prior to Veterans Day, there was no way that Jamel Herring was going to leave the ring without his junior lightweight title still intact.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a good fight..too bad nobody paid attention to it because of that clown show. The garbage YouTube fight didn't even start until they were in round 11-12. I waited for the decision then caught the last 3 rounds of that **** show and wish I didn't.

Comment

Salute Marine

P.I. 1077 First Battalion, Lead Series, Delta Company.

Comment

Comment

Herring continues to be unimpressive. I don't think he'd do too well against elites. He might be good enough to beat Cancio, Alvarado, and Machado but none of those fights would generate much interest. He's achieved beyond what was expected of him but Frampton, Valdez and Berchelt are much tougher tests than the limited opposition he's faced so far.

Comment

Working...
          X