Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says Boxing is Rigged, Puts DAZN Exec in Hot Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Says Boxing is Rigged, Puts DAZN Exec in Hot Seat

Jake Paul, the brother of Logan Paul, lashed out in the aftermath of his sibling's decision loss to Youtube rival KSI. In a battle of social media stars, KSI won a six round split decision over Logan Paul on Saturday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Their fight, which showcased world champions Billy Joe Saunders and Devin Haney on the undercard, was streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

maaaaaan **** these kids, and **** Eddie Hearn for giving them a platform.

Comment

Welcome to boxing fkface

Comment

Come on now, stop being silly. Nobody, but nobody cares enough about this white collar boxing event for them to have it fixed.

Comment

I really can’t believe the coverage this site is giving to a celebrity circus. SMH

Comment

Turns out the celebrity boxing match could backfire on everyone hoping this would help the sport. The guy is right, there is some shady stuff in the sport and us fans have been dumb enough to tolerate it. How many times have we seen questionable decisions, blatant robberies? Drug testing is a joke and the number of belts per division is ridiculous.

Comment

7 Million Views in less than 24 Hours for their Highlights

If I'm DAZN and Eddie Hearn I would invest into doing more of these events but I would make it a separate White Collar Boxing League with just Youtubers and other Social Media Personalities who want to come and fight it out

Right now that would be far more profitable than most boxing events which is struggle to pack in Arenas and struggling to get Ratings and Views.

Hardcore Boxing Fans doing all this complaining but yet most of them who do all the complaining don't Buy Tickets to real boxing events, don't support and buy PPV's, not paying for DAZN...but yet scream how everything is ruining boxing

No Your Lack Of Support so called "Hardcore Boxing Fans" is what is ruining this sport. You want so much but you give so little back into the sport you claim to love but yet you have the most demands
              Last edited by sicko; 11-10-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Why do these clowns even care that they lost a meaningless bum fight against a bozo. It also just goes to show how ****** this idiot is for coming out badmouthing a sport that made him a million dollars for doing absolutely nothing to deserve it,& if that warent bad enough this dumbass just demonstrated he doesn't know a thing about boxing if he doesn't know that he could've & probably should've been Dq'd for grabbing someone by the head while they are kd,then punching them.(didn't & won't watch unless someone posts it) This idiot should consider himself lucky,& it means nothing other great fighters got away with it,& it shows just how imbecilic these 2 youtube dckheads are to compare actual boxers to whatever went on in this circus.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  7 Million Views in less than 24 Hours for their Highlights

If I'm DAZN and Eddie Hearn I would invest into doing more of these events but I would make it a separate White Collar Boxing League with just Youtubers and other Social Media Personalities who want to come and fight it out

Right now that would be far more profitable than most boxing events which is struggle to pack in Arenas and struggling to get Ratings and Views.

Hardcore Boxing Fans doing all this complaining but yet most of them who do all the complaining don't Buy Tickets to real boxing events, don't support and buy PPV's, not paying for DAZN...but yet scream how everything is ruining boxing

No Your Lack Of Support so called "Hardcore Boxing Fans" is what is ruining this sport. You want so much but you give so little back into the sport you claim to love but yet you have the most demands
                  I'm good with it, sounds fun.

Comment

This guy is a wee w@nkbag however boxing is for sure rigged in moat big fights, the ksi fight wasnt big enough to be rigged but yeah. Teddy atlas puts it well on how rigged it is theres an interview with him going on about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X