Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: KSI Beats Logan Paul in Wild Battle of Youtube Stars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: KSI Beats Logan Paul in Wild Battle of Youtube Stars

KSI, Logan Paul Fight Photos Gallery - Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - In a battle of Youtube stars at the cruiserweight limit, KSI (1-0) won a six round split decision over Logan Paul (0-1) in what was a rough fight with a lot of wild punches, holding and illegal tactics. The scores were 56-55 for Paul, 57-54 for KSI, 56-55 for KSI. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack Reiss ruined this fight lmfao, he gets too involved now.

Comment

I feel guilty now rooting for KS1 because I didn’t know he was English until after the fight. I didn’t know anything about the back story and I didn’t pay attention to the build up. So I just assumed they were both Americans. So when in doubt I root for the brotha. Now I feel kinda stupid about the whole thing.

Comment

Jack reiss definitely embarrassed the sport of boxing. The fight was a joke enough as it was.

Comment

I'm so confused. Who are these guys and why are they on TV?

Comment

Why was someone like Jack Reiss reffing this level of a fight? How did it get any publicity, why do people care, etc?

Comment

Can’t lie, I was highly entertained by this **** show.
              I thought this would just be a friendly internet celebrity’s cashing a check fight.
              These guys really went at it though. I don’t know the backstory but it seemed they genuinely didn’t like each other in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I feel guilty now rooting for KS1 because I didn’t know he was English until after the fight. I didn’t know anything about the back story and I didn’t pay attention to the build up. So I just assumed they were both Americans. So when in doubt I root for the brotha. Now I feel kinda stupid about the whole thing.
                Racist much?

Comment

This is disgrace both are garbage from promoter,network and this 4 clowns buffer and reiss

Comment

Wow, what a great gallery, but with all of the pictures, I only one where a punch is actually landed. Talk about missing punches and these guys have not defense. This is just celebrity boxing, but where is todd bridges and vanilla ice when you need them.

Comment

Working...
                    X