Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Suffered Fractures Around Eye From Donaire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Suffered Fractures Around Eye From Donaire Fight

Hes lucky it's not a career-ending injury!

Damn! Can’t mess with Donaire.

I wonder what round. There was one middle round where he almost had Donaire out and next round was really passive.

Inoue has cojones. Makes me like him more.

Comment

it sure wrecked Kell Brook's career. Margarito's too. damn it might be over.

his facial structure is going to be tender now.
      Last edited by HeadShots; 11-09-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

So that explains why he looked unusual like with a zombie eye after that crushing punch by Donaire.

Comment

Probably from one of those hellacious left hooks Donaire landed flush.

If Donaire had anything left in the gas tank from that beating he was taking in the 11th round before he landed one of those, Inoue was probably a few power shots away from being stopped.

He was unloading on Donaire and ate a left hook from hell, he went on the retreat and was dead tired. Had he gone down I'm not sure he would've had enough energy to get up. Luckily for Inoue, they were both exhausted.

Comment

So THAT'S why Inoue is over hyped? SMH people calling him a hype job after fighting with such an injury. Those keyboard warriors would cry if their fingers hit the keyboard too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              So THAT'S why Inoue is over hyped? SMH people calling him a hype job after fighting with such an injury. Those keyboard warriors would cry if their fingers hit the keyboard too hard.
              Everyone's a hypejob now, just let them think it.

Comment

Also had his nose broken apparently. If I was him, I would take a year off to make everything gets back to 100%. Fight a quick tune-up then unify.

Comment

Last thing to go in a fighter is the power , Nonito landed some bombs, Inoue has a warriors heart and mentality.

Comment

can anyone think of a fighter to come back from a orbital break and still go onto achieve greatness?

Comment

Working...
                    X