Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI, Logan Paul To Each Make $900K For Fight, Haney $1M

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI, Logan Paul To Each Make $900K For Fight, Haney $1M

Logan Paul and KSI can say they hate each other all they want, but their bad blood was tailor made for them to make good business. Tasked with selling out Staples Center in Los Angeles and diversifying DAZN's subscriber base, the two YouTubers and socialites will each earn $900,000 guaranteed for their exploits when they face each other in their pro debut Saturday, according to figures the California State Athletic Commision released to BoxingScene.com. The fighters also have clauses in their contracts that could make that figure even more lucrative depending on how well the show performs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if Hearn is being paid a flat fee or if he's taking a percentage cut from both ksi and paul

Comment

Very healthy purses.

Comment

Nice! Good For Them!

I don't know about Paul but I'm sure KSI is making extra money back in the UK for this event

Comment

Haney is getting 1M for fighting a complete bum??

Good for him

Comment

Haney is the only one being overpaid here.

Still frightened to step up.

Comment

This crap is a disgrace to boxing this ****t is like paying to watch two idiots at a bar box with headgear smh

It’s an embarrassment to the sport

Comment

Imagine that.
                A prizefighter being overpaid.

Comment

With the performance of their first fight, there management could have negotiated a much better deal than $900K each. Along the lines of $3M minimum purse each before kickers.

For the card to break even (let's set it at $5-6M), they only need approx. 300K monthly subscribers (1/4 of the paid first audience) without mentioning the gate and people that will subscribe for the year. Congratulations to Haney, Hearn, and DAZN for negotiating great deals.

Comment

I am not from US. I never heard of those guys.

They don't look like boxers.
                    Why are they paid so much money?

Comment

Working...
                    X