Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kubrat Pulev, Rydell Booker - Set For Heavyweight Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kubrat Pulev, Rydell Booker - Set For Heavyweight Clash

Kubrat Pulev, Rydell Booker Weights Photos Gallery - Herring, who makes the first defense of his WBO junior lightweight world title against Lamont Roach Jr. Saturday evening (10 p.m. ET, ESPN+) at Chukchansi Park (home of the Triple-A Fresno Grizzlies), is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who served two tours of duty in Iraq. He won the world title on Memorial Day Weekend earlier this year and, in fitting fashion, will defend his belt on Veterans Day Weekend and the eve of the Marine Corps Birthday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pulev is a ****ing embarrassment to the sport. Just a complete joke.

Comment

Lol......
      This is a stay busy fight.

Comment

Pulev struggled with Dinu, this could be fun.

Comment

Pulev fighting James Toney leftovers

I dunno why this **** is allowed. Pulev's ass should be fighting someone on the IBF ranking or **** off man, been in the system doing nothing too ****in' long.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Pulev fighting James Toney leftovers

I dunno why this **** is allowed. Pulev's ass should be fighting someone on the IBF ranking or **** off man, been in the system doing nothing too ****in' long.
            Pulev is overrated anyway. His best win is a close decision against Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Agreed, dunno how he's been allowed to just float in the top ranks fighting no one.

I like Chisora, but, hardly a great win.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                No, his best win was kissing that hot interviewer.

Comment

Working...
                X