Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Alfredo Santiago - Ready For Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Alfredo Santiago - Ready For Title Clash

Devin Haney, Alfredo Santiago Weights Photos Gallery - Devin Haney will face Alfredo Santiago in the first defense of his WBC World Lightweight title at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles on Saturday November 9, live on DAZN in the US, Sky Sports in the UK and distributed globally on FITE. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's disgrace to boxing showing Haney with belt and call this a "title defence".

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      That's disgrace to boxing showing Haney with belt and call this a "title defence".
      I agree, but i blame lomachenko more than anyone for accepting that garbage biaseed franchise belt instead of fighting his number 1 contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        the WBC and their boringchenko franchise tag sh💩t doe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
          I agree, but i blame lomachenko more than anyone for accepting that garbage biaseed franchise belt instead of fighting his number 1 contender.
          I bet Loma doesn't even know that someone says he dropped a belt and he still considers himself a legit WBC champ. He is a boxer, not a politician, his job is in the ring, not to know small text.

He sure thing believes that Franchise belt is same as WBA Super and why would you blame him for thinking that?
          WBA already has 2 champions at once so why would any other org be prohibited from doing same? He didn't have to fight Haney for 1.5 years anyway after all or even more. ANd logically speaking, he wasn't forced to choose either belt or mandatory defence.
          Last edited by Ajvar; 11-09-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X