Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Smith Grinds Hard For John Ryder Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Smith Grinds Hard For John Ryder Defense

Callum Smith Training Camp Photos Gallery - Callum Smith will defend his WBA World, WBC Diamond and Ring Magazine Super-Middleweight titles against WBA mandatory challenger John Ryder at the M&S Bank Arena Liverpool on Saturday November 23, shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

I think he gives Canelo his toughest challenge if they fight. This guy is in his prime and has a lot of physical advantages over Canelo. Smith should be unifying all the belts if he doesnt get a shot at Canelo. I see no other champs at 168 stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by patron View Post
      I think he gives Canelo his toughest challenge if they fight. This guy is in his prime and has a lot of physical advantages over Canelo. Smith should be unifying all the belts if he doesnt get a shot at Canelo. I see no other champs at 168 stopping him.
      He's fairly basic up against canelos skills but your right about his advantages and he knows how to use his length in there. Would be a great fight for sure.

Comment

He'll demolish ryder fairly easily i predict.

Comment

Working...
        X